How Can I Give?
There are many tax advantageous ways you can give to the Birmingham Jewish Foundation.
- Appreciated stock
- Proceeds from retirement plans
- Charitable trusts with income to the donors for life
Benefits of your gift:
- Your investment will be used to secure the future of the community.
- Your gift will provide a permanent source of funding to programs, agencies, synagogues and/or other areas of importance to you.
- Subject to your tax professional's advise, lifetime gifts may entitle you to a charitable income tax deduction.
- If you make the gift through a distribution from your estate plan, your estate receives a tax deduction.
The value of goods and services received from each ticket is $20 and this portion is not deductible according to IRS guidelines
(Your personal financial advisors should always be consulted to determine how a particular giving option fits in with your overall tax and estate plans.)